Friday 5 June 2009

Back once again with the renegade master D4 damager power to the people

Hello. It has been a while. I have been forced to dig for 18 hours a day every day since my last blog. I only have 2 minutes before my captor returns so I'll make it quick...

Just like to share my joy as once again british politics decends into farce. The Twat party (Labour) can't hack it, the Cunt party (conservative) have been sitting in their huge piles doing fuck all except scratching their huge piles (whilst claiming for the preperation H) and the Damp Squib party have been too busy being feeble to make any headway despite everyone else's total incompetence (and incontinence in the case of most of the tories). What a bag of wank. As a stone age cave dweller with my own veg patch I don't really give a shit about the finer points (or anyone else at all, really) but it would be nice to see all that money spent on politicians went on something more worthy like free beer for the under 39s, or hiring the Specials to play non stop for the rest of their lives in Malton market place.

Lots of stuff has been going down since I last wrote on here. On the Sat Bains show in particular. God we miss that programme, more on that later on.

It's good to be back on the train again isn't it. 

laters.

the I-B

No comments:

Post a Comment