Wednesday 24 June 2009

WRONG


There are a lot of cunts that need twatting at the moment, like the BNP, MPs and anyone who installs uPVC windows. But the people I want to twat most right now are the Iranian TV people. They are actually broadcasting this shit...
From the Guardian:
Here is an English transcription of a state-run Iranian TV interview from today with a young man purported to be a detained protester. It ran this morning on Vision of the Islamic Republic of Iran Network 1, Tehran.
[Presenter] The few rioters who disturbed Tehran's order in the past few days, have made significant statements regarding their objectives.
[Female with pixellated face] There was a military hand grenade [as received] in my hand bag and in my son's bag. It was all because my son wanted to have power and show that he could take over power [and use it] against his own country and his fellow countrymen. This was all because of an atmosphere created by the BBC in Iran. I was influenced by this channel.
[Reporter asks a young man] When did you come to Tehran?
[Young man]: About seven or eight days ago.
[Reporter]: When were you arrested?
[Young man] Three days ago.
[Reporter] Where?
[Young man] Under Hafez flyover.
[Reporter] Did you have any criminal record at all?
[Young man] No, not at all.
[Reporter] What about drugs?
[Young man] Yes. I had half a gram of crystal with me once. I came to Tehran to repair my mobile phone but when I saw that there was disorder, I started robbing people. I used the opportunity provided by the crowds and rioters and started robbing people.
[Young man] How did you do it?
[Young man] I did it with my brother. I would keep people busy and my brother would rob them.
[Reporter to young man 2] How old are you?
[Young man 2] I'm 15 years old.
[Reporter] So you didn't vote?
[Young man 2] No.
[Reporter] How long have you been here?
[Young man 2] Three days.
[Reporter] Where were you exactly arrested?
[Young man] Ostad Mo'in Avenue.
[Young woman] I was influenced by VOA Persian and the BBC. They were reporting that the [police] forces were the ones who were beating up people. I wanted to know what was happening and whether or not this was true. But when I went there, I realized that most of us protesters were attacking government property, the [police] forces and other people. They broke house windows and intercoms. Those who were protesting were somehow rioting. We set public property on fire, threw stones at people's cars, there were no [police] forces near us to be hit by our stones. We hurled stones at other people's cars, doors, windows, intercoms. We set motorcycles on fire. When I was running from the police yesterday my dad didn't want to open the door and let me in. I opened the door with force and sought refuge at home, but I was finally arrested.
[Reporter to another man] Did you take part in the election?
[Man 3] No.
[Reporter] So you didn't vote at all?
[Man 3] No.
[Reporter] Those who protested had taken part in the election and had their own objections. What did you want in the protests when you didn't even vote?
[Man 3] I was not pursuing anything particular. I think I was influenced by some networks like the BBC and the VOA to do this unethical action.
[Reporter to another young man] Did you vote?
[Man 4] No, I was under-age by a 10 or 20 days. There were so many things happening. I set buses, cars and even trees on fire. The Law Enforcement Force was warning us not to hurl stones towards cars, but I still threw stones. I did all sorts of things. I was provoked. I really didn't want to do these things.
[Reporter] How were you provoked?
[Man 4] They [fellow protesters] were provoking me with really bad language or even swear words. They said they [police] were Israelis.
[Reporter] Who agitated you? Were they specific people?
[Man 4] They mostly wore masks and I think they are the real people behind this whole thing.

1 comment: