Wednesday 8 April 2009

Grand Official Launch Date Set!!

I have been doing a lot of thinking recently. Unfortunately not much about the world of blogging, but thinking none the less. I have managed to come up with a format for having a quick blog every now and then that hopefully will provoke some thought, maybe a bit of mirth even. 

As of EASTER MONDAY I will endeavor to provide THE definitive guide to life. I will post a blog on Mondays, Wednesdays and one weekend focused blog on either Friday or Saturday. I will try to provide something new that isn't just inane ramblings. I am going to start with a competition to find the most socially unacceptable flavour for a packet of crisps. My opening gambit is foie gras of Panda. Answers via the comment box please.

laters, 

The I-B

 

No comments:

Post a Comment